For securing access in one direction
The “Tyre Killer” type stationary security system allows one-way access control while preventing movement in the opposite direction.
Tyre killers are available in two versions: While “Tyre Killer M” allows permanent access in one direction, “Tyre Killer H” is only lowered when a vehicle is actually supposed to pass.
Tyre Killer M
TYRE KILLER M
- For average usage frequencies (approx. 100 cycles/day)
- Installed on finished surface, no groundwork necessary
- Optional manual lowering for passage in both directions
Tyre Killer H
- For high usage frequencies (approx. 2,000 cycles/day)
- Recessed in the floor, flush mounted
- External hydraulic drive (distance max. 30 m)
- Optional EFO emergency function (Emergency Fast Operation)
- Manual lowering for passage in both directions